Our incorporation playbook can help you:
- Discover the variety of company registration options
- Learn about available government incentives & promotions
- Understand business, accounting, tax & HR compliance requirements
Whether you are considering expanding to Hong Kong to reach new markets, relocating your operations for strategic reasons or simply want to start your own venture as a foreigner, you will want to familiarise yourself with the ins and outs of doing business in Hong Kong.
Our Hong Kong Incorporation Guide helps you understand the procedures, requirements and regulations, and serves as a reference to remind you of compliance obligations.
By learning about the intricacies of selecting the right structure, understanding business restrictions, compliance requirements, and more, you will be better equipped to navigate Hong Kong’s business and compliance environment, make better decisions for your business, and avoid potential pitfalls.
What’s in the playbook.
- Business structures in Hong Kong
- Capital and foreign currency restrictions
- Restrictions on foreign business ownership
- Required governance positions
- Corporate compliance obligations
- Business licenses & registrations
- Accounting requirements
- Tax incentives
- Employment of foreigners
- Payroll & HR requirements