Smart accounting services that scale with your needs.
Choose the accounting services that you need and pay based on the volume of transactions. Some clients engage with us a monthly or quarterly basis, while others opt for just the year-end report.
Our proactive accountants will always remind you of important deadlines, along with the suggested course of action so that you will never have to worry about missed deadlines or late fees.
We use QuickBooks & Xero that can be accessed by you and us at the same time. If you wish, you can enter the transactions by yourself to save some bookkeeping costs.
Additional accounting services.
Depending on your company size, you may also need some of our ad-hoc & ongoing services:
Vendor payment support
- Design and implementation of the accounting system and reporting structure for newly set up companies
- Preparation of periodic management reports, including group reporting packages
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements for statutory or management reporting purpose
Commercial (trade) services
With our commercial trade services, we help our clients to:
- Manage a fully functional commercial back-office in Hong Kong without employing or relocating staff
- Introduction to commercial banks and institutions in Asia to arrange trade facilities for new and established businesses
- Receive and implement sales and purchase orders and commercial documentation, such as L/C, D/P or D/A
- Preparation and filing of import and export declarations to comply with trade regulations
- Liaise with vendors, clients and factories/suppliers in China
- Create commercial invoices on client’s company letterhead and liaise with vendors and customers
- Prepare bills for collection and documents for presentation to banks
- Liaise with banks and appropriately instruct banks as per commercial documents
- Liaise with logistic companies and insurers on commercial shipments
- Arrange and liaise with quality control inspectors in China
Review of accounting policies & procedures
- Confirm the technical accuracy of the current accounting policies
- Updates accounting policies to reflect the current accounting developments
- Benchmark the current accounting policies against industry norms
- Additional explanatory text as appropriate which are relevant to the company
Financial planning & analysis
Why outsource your accounting to Acclime.
At Acclime, we have the team and expertise to reliably set up and manage your accounting, whether you are a local limited company or a multi-regional business expanding to Hong Kong.
On-time and error-free
Our footprint in Asia can help accommodate your business expansion beyond Hong Kong to five other markets in Asia and counting.
Not happy with your current provider?
Move your accounting to Acclime.
Switching from one accountancy firm to another doesn’t have to give you sleepless nights! We will take care of the entire process for you, from start to finish, starting with contacting your current accountant to request all the info we need to register with Inland Revenue Department (IRD) to act on your behalf. So you can focus on running your business.